- Albuterol (also known as salbutamol) is used to prevent and treat wheezing and shortness of breath caused by breathing problems (such as asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease). It is also used to prevent asthma brought on by exercise.
- It is a quick-relief drug.
- Albuterol belongs to a class of drugs known as bronchodilators. It works in the airways by opening breathing passages and relaxing muscles.
- Controlling symptoms of breathing problems can decrease time lost from work or school.
- Ventolin HFA may also be used for purposes not listed here.
For more information you can check the following links:-
True North Meds, we are your Canadian Mail Order Pharmacy, we will take care of all your perscription medication needs!