Spiriva Respimat (Tiotropium Bromide) 18 mcg
- Spiriva (tiotropium) is a bronchodilator that relaxes muscles in the airways and increases air flow to the lungs.
- Spiriva is used to prevent bronchospasm (narrowing of the airways in the lungs) in people with COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease), including bronchitis and emphysema.
- Spiriva Respimat is used long term for the prevention of bronchospasm in COPD, and for the maintenance treatment of asthma in patients 12 years of age and older.
- Spiriva also reduces the likelihood of flare-ups and worsening of COPD symptoms.
- Spiriva may also be used for purposes not listed here.
For more information you can check the following links:-
True North Meds, we are your Canadian Mail Order Pharmacy, we will take care of all your perscription medication needs!