Seroquel XR (Quetiapine)
- Quetiapine is an antipsychotic medicine. It works by changing the actions of chemicals in the brain.
- Quetiapine is used to treat schizophrenia in adults and children who are at least 13 years old.
- Quetiapine is used to treat bipolar disorder (manic depression) in adults and children who are at least 10 years old.
- Quetiapine is also used together with antidepressant medications to treat major depressive disorder in adults.
- Extended-release quetiapine (Seroquel XR) is for use only in adults and should not be given to anyone younger than 18 years old.
- Quetiapine may also be used for purposes not listed here.
For more information you can check the following links:-
True North Meds, we are your Canadian Mail Order Pharmacy, we will take care of all your perscription medication needs!