GILEAD SCIENCES INC
- Complera contains a combination of emtricitabine, rilpivirine, and tenofovir. Emtricitabine, rilpivirine, and tenofovir are antiviral drugs that prevent HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) cells from multiplying in the body. HIV causes acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS).
- Complera is used to treat HIV in people who have never taken HIV medicines before. This medicine is for use in adults and children who are at least 12 years old.
- Complera is not a cure for HIV or AIDS.
- Complera should not be taken together with other antiviral medications to treat HIV or AIDS.
- Complera may also be used for purposes not listed here.
For more information you can check the following links:-
True North Meds, we are your Canadian Mail Order Pharmacy, we will take care of all your perscription medication needs!