Atripla 200 mcg/300 mcg/600 mcg (Emtricitabine/Tenofovir/Efavirenz)
GILEAD SCIENCES INC
Atripla contains a combination of efavirenz, emtricitabine, and tenofovir.
- Efavirenz, emtricitabine, and tenofovir are antiviral medications that prevent human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) from reproducing in your body.
- Atripla is used to treat HIV, the virus that can cause acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS).
- This medicine is not a cure for HIV or AIDS.
- Atripla is for use in adults and children who are at least 12 years old.
- Atripla may also be used for purposes not listed here.
For more information you can check the following links:-
True North Meds, we are your Canadian Mail Order Pharmacy, we will take care of all your perscription medication needs!