Advair HFA Inhaler (Fluticasone/Salmeterol) 250 mcg
Advair HFA Inhaler
Advair HFA Inhaler is an Inhalation Aerosol with combinations of fluticasone propionate and salmeterol xinafoate.
- Fluticasone and salmeterol inhalation is a combination medicine used to prevent asthma attacks.
- It is also used to prevent flare-ups or worsening of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) associated with chronic bronchitis and/or emphysema.
- In people with COPD, fluticasone and salmeterol is for long-term treatment.
- In people with asthma, this medicine is for short-term treatment until symptoms are well controlled with with other medicines.
- Advair HFA is for use in adults and children who are at least 12 years old.
For more information you can check the following links:-
True North Meds, we are your Canadian Mail Order Pharmacy, we will take care of all your perscription medication needs!